How badly do you want a BRAND NEW ATHERA SHORT STORY?

Adrian Collins of Grimdark Magazine is creating an anthology, and - there could be a new Atheran Short Story IF THE PROJECT MEETS ITS KICKSTARTER STRETCH GOAL.

Here is the link announcing the kickstart, and detailing the story content.

(link removed)

You want it (I sure do!!!) make it happen, people.

Are you curious, wanting to know why and how the King's Tower fell at Ithaomon on the day Marin Eliathe was murdered? OR - who were the instigators behind Davien's machinations that led to the rebellion - OR - do you have some other preference to voice - an antagonist's role you want illuminated? Shout it out here, and if the stretch goal admits my story to the line up, you might, just might, get your wish!!

originally posted by Annette

I notice the project is funded now, hopefully they get the extra $6,400au to reach the stretch goal I am so interested in getting to read. 20 days to go.

It would not look as far to go in US dollars.

originally posted by Clansman

Just put in my 2 cents, so to speak. The stretch goal is in reach, folks, less than $6,000 AUD, or $4,000 USD, to go to guarantee Janny's contribution to the anthology!

Let's put it over the top!

The link to the kickstarter page, if anyone wants to back the project and help try and reach the stretch goal of a new Atheran short story.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/155719766/evil-is-a-matter-of-perspective-a n-anthology-of-an

There is still the ebook, paperback or normal hardcover packages available. The ebook you do not have to worry about postage, if you are on a budget or do not live in the USA. If you want a second paperback at a slightly cheaper price, you can order a second as an add on, the postage on the second book will also be cheaper.

They have reached the stretch goal for the interior art ($28,100AUD) I see and will soon seem likely to reach 5the 00 backers goal and the Second Year Bundle Deal from Grimdark Magazine.

$4789au and 17 days to go to get that short story from Janny.

They have reached the 500 backers goal and currently have raised $29,305aud only $4195aud to go to get a new short story from Janny.

Still 16 days to go, for as little as $12aud you could help contribute to the project and get at least a new ebook to read, they need to reach that specific stretch goal to include a new Atheran short story.

Maybe we need a contest? Annette and Clansman the only posters, with the promise of an Atheran short story under $5K away?

C'MON!

Under 5k now. They read the news, they are just all lurking in the shadows.

The book will not be mass produced, so you have to be a backer (or contributor) to actually get a physical copy.

Under $4K as of this morning…$3,634.00 at 9 a.m. EDT.

originally posted by DarthJazy

How much do you need to donate to get a physical copy?

DJ, click the link in Annette's 2nd post, and all the details are there. $12 AUD for an eBook, $30 AUD for a paperback and eBook, and $50 AUD for a hardback, paperback and eBook, plus some other bonuses.

In American dollars, that's about $9, $21, and $35.

Well if you do not live in the USA it will cost you $75aud for a paperback. Because the postage is $45aud. But the postage is the same for the hardback, so the hardback was the better offer at $50aud. Unfortunately I struggle to hang on to a hardback so went for the paperback, I took the add on option of a second paperback. As the backer levels are reached we get a few extra digital goodies.

If you live in the USA or Canada, postage is cheaper, they are having it printed up in the USA.

And of course as they get more money and reach their stretch goals, they offer more physical content, next in line at $30,800AUD is a short story by Mark Alder, Janny's contribution is the stretch goal after that one.

I really, really want an extra Atheran short story to read

Bit of a jump, they have raised $30,104aud now with 527 backers Mark Alder will be getting excited with only another $696 to go before his story gets included.

Still another $3396aud to get a new short story from Janny.

They should have had more of those Head Honcho packages. All the special rewards are snapped up now.

533 backers have pledged $30,291aud with 14 days to go. $3209aud to go before Janny needs to consider what interesting, dark bit of Athera's past she will send in.

They have reached Financial Stretch Goal #2 which adds a short story by Mark Alder, Janny's contribution is Financial Stretch Goal #3.

Currently 559 backers have pledged $30,925aud with 12 days to go. Might be a close thing to get that extra $2575 in less than a fortnight for Janny's contribution. Evil is a Matter of Perspective might be published before Destiny's Conflict, if Janny's story makes it in, we would have something WoLaS related to read while waiting.

After a bit of a jump, which could be all those WoLaS fans wanting a chance to read a new story the project is currently at

$32,017(aud) with 591 backers and 9 days to go, we only need another $1483 for Janny's short story to be included.

Next goal within reach are the ebooks below.
600 Backers: Into the Mist by Lee Murray and SNAFU: Survival of the Fittest from Cohesion Press.

I thought there were a few of these posts, just realized Janny posted the opening post 9 times. She really wants to do that short story!

And as Clansman already mentioned in one of the other threads we now have only $602(aud) to go with 8 days remaining. They reached the 600 backers goal.

Less than 500 to go now.

I think Davien and his machinations that started that rebellion off would be nice, fit with the book and might give us some clues about Davien and Morriel's motivations and thoughts.

I am still real curious about Marin Elaithe's murder, but suspect that might not be as exciting.

originally posted by Dorothy

Just donated and realised the effect of the referendum result on the exchange rate :frowning_face: Does anyone know how to log out of Kickstart? I can't find the button. Or isn't there one? Help!