World Fantasy Convention 2007

originally posted by Sandtiger

Heading off to the World Fantasy Convention on Wednesday (In Saratoga Springs NY).

Is anyone here attending?

Also, while at WFC I'm taking part in a book signing at:

Flights of Fantasy Bookstore:
November 4th at 5pm:
488 Albany-Shaker Road
Loudonville, NY 12211

The signing will include Patricia McKillip, Julie Czerneda, Kristen Britain, Sarah Monette, Elizabeth Bear, Delia Sherman, Ellen Datlow, and Joshua Palmatier.

If you live in the neighbourhood, it'd be great to see you!

Jana

Wow - what a line up, Jana - wish I could be there!!!

originally posted by Cheryl Detmer

I'm holding out for Denver next year at World Con, Jana. I thought NY too far away for me for a convention trip. I'd love to have gone though but couldn't do it this time. Hope to be there at Denver though. Sounds great witht he guest list and I wish I could meet Julie in person. Hopefully next year will be the year. grin:

originally posted by Sandtiger

Hi Cheryl,

It was a great convention - Sorry you couldn't make it.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to make it to Denver, although I should be in Calgary next year for WFC, and in Montreal in 2009 for WorldCon.

Jana

originally posted by Cheryl Detmer

Hi Sandtiger,I sure wish they'd stick closer to home in this convention. Those are really far for me and I don't like to travel alone much so I try to stick around regional conventions. Sorry to miss you in Denver. I still want to write you a fan letter and forgot the link to your site where I saw it. lol I bet it was a great convention. I hope to get to World con and then if I go to anymore, I'll be a writer then. LOL LOL I'm not much of a traveler but I love the cons. I'm addicted to them.