Question about Empire Character

originally posted by Kam

(Btw Mr Gryphon; the new thread button is absent in the Empire topic)

I've been wondering about it for a while and I should probably bother Raymond's forums instead of here… except it's more friendly here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lujan's history has been bothering me. In DoE, when Mara first meets him, he says he was "once Strike Leader of the Kotai."

But in SoE, MotE, Lujan frequently refers to previously serving the Tuscai, having known Arakasi before the Tuscai fell and in MotE, he remembers when he "outlived his master of the Tuscai."

I was wondering if the solo DoE reference of Kotai (which is never mentioned again) was a typo or simply forgotten later on? Or did Lujan actually serve the Tuscai but used his Kotai Strike Leader status to Mara initially because it was more impressive as a resume? Was he actually working for Arakasi?

Surprisingly, I haven't been able to find a comment on this anywhere online (although I doubt anyone is as obstinate about minute details as I…)

originally posted by Trys

I've fixed the Empire topic to allow posting of messages. If it sees enough activity I may add ability to create sub-topics.

Kam - it's likely a sloppy error, not caught by us or the copyeditor -

originally posted by Kam

Ah, finally this itch is scratched. Thanks :smiley: