Petition For More Teases SIGN UP HERE

originally posted by Mark Stephen Kominski

I beg your pardon! My vernacular is nothing if not current. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to put on my powdered wig, alight to my coach and take my velvet cut-away tailcoat to the tailorsā€¦ :wink:

originally posted by Clansman

Gadzooks! Mark's modernist epistles hath laid bare mine heart!

INDEED, I am sorely wounded.

originally posted by Summersky

Sorry Trys, never really had the opportunity to get into SG-1.

Don't worry Mark, it could be worse. You could date yourself by speaking like a caveman. Substitute "indeed" for "unga," which in today's terms means yes, indeed, alright, okay, and many other affirmative words. So Clansman's last sentence could be translated into caveman as "UNGA, me OW."
:wink:

(unga, me ow ā€” methinks Paravian is easier to translateā€¦)

Deal: We get another snippet and you don't have to translate Caveman (I'm betting Summersky will abtain; work with me here). What's not to like? :wink:

Dear me - have I actually strung you out for a YEAR since the last sneak peek?

Need to remedy thatā€¦

originally posted by R Barron

Heyla, Janny

I have been amusedly following the culmination of the raceā€¦ okay, the marathon via the email notification. With IT so close to completion and, more importantly, the prospect of a teaser beyond the ill-conceived HC blurb, I thought it best to chime in and either bless you or curse you for the teaser concerning a new teaser. (Dependant on whether there is follow-through and my mood at the time, of course. -g-)

-r

originally posted by Thomas Fairman

Direct question time then Janny, though not directly related to the book. I have just read the snippet and posted by 2 cents and then noticed that the recent dscussion board is telling me I posted at 2.35am or something wheras here in Leicester, UK, it is 7.30pm. Is this chat site running on American time or is my computor just going nuts?

originally posted by Trys

Thomas,

This Chat is located on a server in Phoenix, Arizona, run by an individual (me) living 40 miles southwest of Pittsburgh, PA, about an author who lives in Floridaā€¦ so yes, you might say it is running on American time. :wink:

Trys <ā€“ aka Jeff Watson

originally posted by Thomas Fairman

complex then - I think I just about understood that!!!

Hmmm, PA to Phoenix for the hosting arrangementsā€¦so THAT's where the first lane runs!:wink:

originally posted by Annette

Janny is there a safe (or reasonably safe) snippet we could have with Arithon and Verrain?

originally posted by Dorothy

I second a snippet with Verrain in it. In fact, I would love a whole book/short story about Verrain.No pressure,Janny :smiley:

originally posted by Annette

Actually I would not mind a short story (but not too short) covering Verrain's adventures after he is finally freed from duty on Meth Isle. Being stuck there all that time he is bound to want to try something a bit different. Assuming Janny does not kill him off.

Well there is a story about Verrain, novella, really, quite well along, but I have to finish itā€¦

originally posted by Dorothy

Now totally gasping for breath and waving hands in the air, which is out of character for me!This is so exciting. I look forward to you finishing it.I often wonder what his background story is, ending up on Meth Isle after breaking all those hearts :smiley: He's very intriguing.

originally posted by Kirsten Laurelle Wallace

Well that's really exciting! I've always really liked Verrain's character. :smiley: