New Sketchbook Images

originally posted by Trys

There are new Sketchbook images added to the Paravian Sketchbook which you can see by clicking here.

originally posted by Hunter

Very nice work Janny!

Trys - The Tal Quorin river image doesn't seem to come up…

It's fixed. Thanks Hunter.

originally posted by Hunter

I wonder if we'll get a sketch of Sunwheel Square after Seshkrozshiel visited it? :smiley:

originally posted by Thomas Fairman

I want to see something of the interior of Althain Tower, wonder how many forgotten cups of tea Sethvir has lying around!!

Well, whoever wanted that portrait of Traithe - the pencil drawing for the sketchbook - it's well started…I was pooped out from the trip to DragonCon and used the time to doodle.

I also have quite a few new pencil sketches showing places from Initiate's Trial and even…Destiny's Conflict. (your first sneak peek could be a visual, due to the fact no one's seen Initiate's Trial, yet and even the opening scenes would majorly spoil everything).

And - nearly complete (it was hanging, 'in progress at DragonCon in the artshow - who saw it?) - the major oil painting that 'would have been' the US style cover for Stormed Fortress…for those who want to cover their edition with a matching jacket…

A lot on the art boards, yes.

originally posted by Annette

I am still trying to see the Stormed Fortress painting, but seems no one took any pictures of your table at the art show. Still hunting. I have the cards that have an early depiction of Traithe and one of Sethvir as well, looking forward to eventually seeing the new sketches. :smiley:

I just finished adding several new images to the Sketchbook. Enjoy!

Thanks for adding the new sketches Trys, the Valenford Bridge was my favourite of the new ones. Although I am still looking forward to seeing a painting of Watch Keep one day. :smiley:

One of the new images is Watch Keep. :smiley:

Oh, you mean a painting as opposed to a sketch. My bad. :smiley:

originally posted by Sleo

Great sketches! What other ones are new?

All the ones marked 2012 are new to us, although not I think actually sketched this year. So no hints for Destiny's Conflict. The new sketches are

Valenford Bridge
Watch Keep
Arwent River
Athir
Kings Grove
Torwent Harbor

I don't have all of them scanned - there are more recent, yes, that do relate to Destiny's Confict. More patience needed… :smiley:

Thanks Janny, nice to hear we have more recent ones to look forward to as well, I was starting to size Ribbon Falls up as a prospect.