The Ribbon Falls and Khadrim; Teal's Gap, Tysan
Tirans
Vastmark
Vhalzein
Werpoint
West End
West Gate
White Haven

Mainmere and Ilsewater river did not seem to have been found. Strange after all this time.

originally posted by Sleo

Are any of these related to the lanes or Ath's Brotherhood hostels?

originally posted by Trys

quote:

It would be nice if the grimward near Cainford could be put on the interactive map.

I'm hoping, in my 'copious spare time' to update the map with new places that have been added since the map first went up. That would be a couple of books worth, I think. :smiley:

originally posted by Stephen Mulligan

Don't really have anything to add re the discussion, but the map rocks!

I have a LOT more drawings to add, too…time, time, goes off muttering to self - too many words left to write, too. :wink:

originally posted by Annette

Janny is that more drawings other than the ones already seen that did not get linked to the map. Or new artwork to be scanned and added to the site?

Not that we have actually seen all the ones on the interactive map mentioned in the books yet, but would love to see some new drawings. :smiley:

Annette, I'd have to take inventory - probably (possibly?) both - the delay is mine. I have to get them in order to send. (scanned and cleaned up)

originally posted by Trys

I've done some updates to the map. I've added images to those popups that didn't have them and for which I had artwork. I also added some new popups with images.

Annette, as to "It would be nice if the grimward near Cainford could be put on the interactive map", the latest version of the map of Paravia that I have does not have this grimward indicated. Janny may have a newer one. :smiley:

originally posted by Annette

The missing grimward was mentioned in Fugitive Prince

quote:

He took no careless step. But headhunters picked up his trail west of Cainford. He left five hounds dead, and two men, and limped on with bound ribs and a calf with a festering dog bite. The hedge witch he challenged at knifepoint for healing cursed his barbarian tongue, then tried to sell him an amulet snagged together from squirrel skin and the strung vertebra of a grouse.
Jieret refused her the price of a cut lock of his bronze hair.
"Twould be useful for bird snares," the crone muttered. She sniffled over her sticky decoction, then knotted a bandage over an ill-smelling poultice with vindictive and sharp ferocity.
"I like the birds free, and myself most of all." Jieret wanted to flinch at her handling, but dared not, with his dagger point pressed to her back. The crone's hovel had nesting sparrows in its eaves, and the pot on her brazier leaked. Poverty and townborn contempt for her simples had leached all her pride in her trade. Jieret harbored the cynical suspicion that any offering from his person would be sold back to headhunters by nightfall, twined into a tracking spell to trace him.
Despite his need, the crone put a grudge in her remedies. His leg swelled and ached. Through curses of agony, he tore the dressing away and soaked off the salves in a stream. Feverish, limping, he thrashed his way south through the brush. A second pack of tracking dogs winded his scent and burst into yammering tongue. Freshly mounted, their masters tried to run him to earth against the guard spells of a grimward, which no man living might cross. There, he might have perished, inadvertently killed by Fellowship defenses set to keep trespassers from harm.
But clan hunters from Taerlin heard the commotion and spirited him downstream in a boat.

Fugitive Prince pg 46 (pb 2007)

I completely forgot about that grimward, so if Janny could confirm where it is would be nice to see it on the interactive map so we remember.