Master of Whitestorm REISSUED!

Happy to announce that Master of Whitestorm is now available in e format, with a lovely new type treatment and a gorgeous color chapter head, also new art.

If you never read the book, or recall it fondly, let discussion begin anew!

Administrator’s Note: The e-book was re-released by a different publisher in 2021. Purchase links can be found further down in this thread.

Blowing off the dust in this thread, the e book link is now live at B&N
(link removed)

Has everybody here already read this? If so, it's worthy of Ripley's Believe it or Not, it's been out of print since the late nineties. :0!

originally posted by Annette

I read it, and have a copy sitting on my shelf. I do not read it that much, so the book is in no danger of falling apart despite its age. For me it did not have the magnetic affect of WoLaS. Mine is not the one with your artwork, but the one with the boat and the storm that Geoff Taylor did.

But congratulations on finally getting the book "back in print" so to speak. I did check the preview to see the new artwork, but the man of mystery in this case failed to grab my imagination. Arithon has a cast of well polished bright stars to make up for his secretive nature, the outside perspective on Korendir, despite all his hair raising adventures never really found a fan here. I re-read it occasionally for the ending. I have a lousy memory, so by the time I get around to reading it again I have forgotten what the revelation was, despite remembering that it did finally move me.

originally posted by Mark Stephen Kominski

I've finally added this one to my collection, too (again, not the e-book). Should make for good beach reading next week. :wink:

Time to ring the bell!

Master of Whitestorm is now up for pre-order in e format, with an early March release date from Open Road Media.

It has a Brand New Cover! And carefully proofed text.

You can also still get the audio book from Audible with Simon Prebble narrating.

Click on cover image to preorder on Amazon.

The Master of Whitestorm e-book has been released!

Here is a link you can share with your friends and any interested reader communities you’re involved with: