Hidden peep at the page I'm on

Short story: somebody posted a comment to my Earth Day celebration pic on my FaceBook fan page that ruffled me feathers, so - I drew a hasty cartoon in response. FaceBook's internal illogic would not let me post the dang thing - so - it's gone up on my twitter feed - AND - there is few lines worth of snippet in the pic, if you want to sleuth there for it.

originally posted by Annette

Is that where the bird watching episode started, wondered about that.

The snippet and the story.
https://twitter.com/JannyWurts/status/591304902414065664

Why will Facebook not let you post it?

So Dakar got it wrong as usual? Tarens skewered the diviner with the poker. Or has Tarens been busy since then, got a few more maybe, bit of a worry what they are up to in that scene.

And the bluebird was very cute.

originally posted by Trys

I picked up the image from Twitter and added it to a comment on that post. Should appear as posted by Janny. :smiley:

Wow – how did you do that? I kept getting this brainless message about something FB would 'fix' eventually…thanks for picking up the stitch!!

To the right of where you type in the comment is an icon that looks like a camera. I clicked that and navigated to the image and selected it and then could've type text which I didn't.

That is precisely what I did - and it refused to load. Tried 3x. Shrug. FaceBull.

I do not suppose there is any chance Trys could move this to the Destiny's Conflict section? Make it easier to find later.

Given that Janny put it here I think it should stay here. :smiley: