S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

Would I be the only one who is perturbed and rather apprehensive that courtesy of Davien's bargain with Seshkrozchiel, we now have a living dragon being infected / exposed to human thought and perceptions, and hence prejudices, bigotries and other less savoury views? I wonder where this might lead in terms of what Seshkrozchiel, with her seemingly limitless power, might now become of a mind to do.

As an aside, Seshkrozchiel means 'blue lightning'. Her apparently deceased mate in Radmoore, Haspastion means 'black thunder'.

Thunder and Lightening…
Very, very frightening me,
Galileo…

we are not worthy…

originally posted by Stephen Kenneally

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

That was pretty much my reaction as well.

First, "Cool! That's a dragon!"

Second, "Crap! That's a dragon!"

Though I don't think that "human" is necessarily a bd influence on Seshkrozchiel. We've already had the first dragon in history to die properly as a result. Maybe we'll get a dragon that can true-create next…

Okay, now I'm scared.

originally posted by DarthJazy

But Davien is agains't humans being on Athera and that perception will affect the dragon. Could not the dragon not only make the entire F7 Corporate again and heal the laimed but also land on Lysaers blessed shoes carry him off to have a chat. The dragon could plop him on his royal god blssed arse and say it stright. Maybe then he may listen.

originally posted by Trys

Sounds too much like a deus ex machina solution and I can't see the author doing that! :smiley:

originally posted by Neil

Curious that there was mention of Davien avoiding thoughts of Arithon (or the alestron situation?)when dealing with the dragon.