Your True Colors

originally posted by Kimberly Israel

My guess for the colors with each of the F7 was:

red - Sethvir
orange - Kharadamon
yellow - Davien
green - Traithe (before the Mistwraith)

and of course, we were given blue, indigo, violet are Luhaine, Asandir, and Ciladis - assuming lavendar ~= violet, which I could be wrong about. I'm not sure about Kharadamon and Davien, but I really think green makes sense for Traithe, since he's portrayed as the compassionate, gentle one.

originally posted by Sarah

"but I really think green makes sense for Traithe, since he's portrayed as the compassionate, gentle one."

Ok so I have a question: Why is green the color we associate with compassion? Is there some connection outside of the obvious connection to the colors of Rathain and Arithons eyes? Is there a color associated with justice? Given Asandir and Lysaer my guess would be blue but why not red? What about the other colors do they correspond to a certain character trait and why?

So thats more than one question any ideas
I'm not saying your wrong Kimberly just the opposite I was just wondering about the why's of it all :smiley:

Sarah

originally posted by Trys

The heart chakra is associated with the color green.

originally posted by Kimberly Israel

Right, what he said :slight_smile: I was going by the list posted somewhere around here that listed each of the colors being associated with a specific sort of trait. Beyond that, there's no intuitive reason for me either why green would be associated with compassion.