Will ebook version become available?

originally posted by Ian.nicholson

I would dearly love to see these books published in electronic edition, I already have all of them in paperback but am more than willing to buy them all again if they are released electronically. That way I can read the books and stop them falling apart due to over use!
Does anyone know if there is any chance ebooks will happen to this series??

Ian - you can get To Ride Hell's Chasm and Traitor's Knot in E book form, derived from the US edition - look for the info on that at meishamerlin.com

Janny:

I have been to the suggested website and found reference to ebooks on their webpages, I have sent them an email enquiring but have so far got no response.

As far as I can see on the webpage - they only seem to seel paper editions…

Ian - you'd probably have to go to the company that does the e books and order the title from them.

Janny : Can you tell me who the comapny is? I have searched the internet and cannot find any reference to any of your books in ebook format.
Are you considering releasing the previous books in ebook format also?

originally posted by Trys

The company is Embiid Publishing but either their server is down or they are no longer in business. The website is www.embiid.net

originally posted by Simon Dick

I just emailed and asked, apparently a deal has been signed, so it's just up to the publisher when any will be released, I can't wait :smiley: