Update

originally posted by Trys

As mentioned by Jana, Stephe has posted on the Meisha Merlin SFF.NET newsgroup:

quote:

Our printer has just informed me that TRAITOR'S KNOT will ship out from the binder on May 19th. We expect it to hit the Meisha Merlin and Diamond Books warehouses May 24th. We will start sending out orders as soon as it arrives. Stores can expect their order to arrive at their perspective warehouses or locations’from Diamond Books’the week of May 30th.

originally posted by gweggiepants

good to know…thanks trys

I spoke with Meisha Merlin Friday - and the word is still confirmed that the printer's going to have the book to them May 19 - I will post the instant I have an author's copy.

We can all cheer as the book goes into distribution and moves along into the bookshops from there - exactly as detailed above, and in time for the first round of summer reading.

Production on this one was a bit of a rough ride, but I think as you all receive your copies, you will find it has been well worth it. (Janny, getting excited)

originally posted by Konran

Thanks Janny, that's good news. (And better news is that around May 19 is when pretty much everything is due at school, so I'll have time to read.)

originally posted by Blue

Let's just hope that not too many people are playing hooky trying to see "Revenge of the Sith"

:smiley:

originally posted by Walt

Ack!! Blue! Don't even joke about that!!! I'm even hoping the my copy ships and arrives from Meisha Merlin by Friday (dreamer), as I plan on waiting a couple of weeks to see Episode III anyways. What a perfect way to spend a weekend than by reading TK?!?!?! Mow the Lawn? Bah! Paint the music room? Pish! Do the laundry? Posh!

Sorry, Walt. I'll have my brother make some pasta when he gets home, and have him give me some lashes with a wet noodle for you!

Please note - out of the printer tomorrow, shipping enroute to Meisha's warehouse to arrive May 24 = then out to bookstores by week of May 30 - the committed schedule published by Meisha at sff.net as posted above is correct. I was merely confirming the ship date of the finished books from the printers'

At last, the tome of power shall be MINE!!

MWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Translation: Great news, Janny, and many, many thanks!!

originally posted by Cheryl Detmer

Thanks again for the update. I was wondering if all was going as expected. I have my order in at Amazon and hope to get it the week of the 30th. That is something to celebrate. Thanks for the birthday present Janny. Good timing for me. lol Many thanks from me as well.

originally posted by Emrys

After all this waiting, it looks likes my preordered copy will arrive while I'm down in PA! I'll have to nudge my brother to get his copy immediately (if he didn't already plan to) so I can snarf it. Or if I'm lucky, mine will arrive early on the day I leave home.

Glad to hear it's finally on it's way, Janny!

Emrys,

Where in PA?

Trys

Trys- Eastern edge, along Rte 612. My brother lives in Bucks County. ("What's your new address?" "I haven't decided which of the 4 possible post offices to use.") My father is in the Poconos (he had 3 post offices to choose among). My great-aunt, who turns 97 next week, is about half-way between them.

Emrys,

Ahhh well, that's about 5 hours from me. :smiley:

Trys

originally posted by Susan Fischer

Where are you Trys? I live near the mistake on the lake in Ohio now, but I grew up in East Brady, on the Allegheny river north of Pgh. Most of my family is still around there except for my little sister in St. College.

For some reason I always thought you were British.

Susan

Susan,

I live about 40 miles southeast of Pittsburgh. If you look at a map and find the intersection of I-70 and the PA turnpike, I live 2 miles south of there.

"Mistake on the lake": I've not heard this term before. A quick search of the 'Net turns up that it might by Cleveland?

quote:

For some reason I always thought you were British.

Well now you've either insulted the British or complimented me, depending on one's point of view. <wide_grin> I'm not British but have a great love British comedies which I first got to watch on WQEX (sister station to WQED) the now defunct 2nd PBS station in Pittsburgh but now see some on BBC America.

Trys

Trys, then you're closer to them than I am! Although it's almost even.

Emrys,

That may be true, but you won't be close enough for a cup-of-coffee get together. :smiley:

Trys

Books ordered direct will start shipping shortly. Stephe told me yesterday orders will start being filled early next week.

originally posted by PurplePenny

Trys - feel free to be an honoraray Briton :smiley: