The Paravia Wiki is complete

After 13 years of work, I'm pleased to announce that the Paravia Wiki is now up-to-date with every single published book in the WoLaS series (10 main books and 6 short stories). All that remains is Song of the Mysteries!

Main Page:
https://wiki.paravia.com/wiki/Paravia_Wiki

The Wiki boasts 1115 articles about WoLaS characters, places, and events with over 17,700 individual edits. Traffic has steadily increased throughout 2020, especially since the new Song of the Mysteries FAQ page was added:
https://wiki.paravia.com/wiki/Song_of_the_Mysteries

Thanks to Andrew Ginever, Hunter, Konran, and Trystane who wrote the very first entries back in March 2007!

Regards,
BU

originally posted by Jeff

Hi everyone.

I'll see if this goes thru on this topic.

I just want to wish everyone well and good health as we face a modern epidemic.
I tried to post in the miscellaneous topic and got an error message.

I tried here since Brian Uri! was able to post.

Hi Brian

Congratulations and thanks for all your hard work!

I might've written some of the original entries way back then, but I'm certainly glad I didn't have to write 1115 articles to get it all up-to-date! I sincerely hope you didn't have to write them all yourself!

Andrew

originally posted by Hunter

Awesome! Well done Brian!

originally posted by Jeff

I'll add my voice of appreciation for the labor of love that has made the Paravia Wiki available.

Brian - you are a rock star and an amazing person, thank you from the bottom of my heart! And for yesterday's post on that major forum - wow. Above and beyond.

I noticed in today's visitor logs for the Paravia Wiki that someone from the UK was searching for a way to buy the WoLaS short stories. All 6 short stories can be purchased through the Web Store.

Not trying to be Big Brother – just posting this info here in case it helps anyone who is unable to post on the forum themselves!

originally posted by Laneth Sffarlenn

Arigatougozaimasu, Onii-san! (^_-)

(Serves me right trying to be smart and writing in Japanese characters! I should have known they wouldn’t have worked!
Also, in case you’re wondering, it means Thank you brother! Haha)

Cool! There is a Wiki? I will be checking that out ASAP.