Sorcerer's Legacy e-book (re-release!)

originally posted by Annette

And I did finish reading my old book for fun before checking the ebook for typos, wanted to enjoy reading it again.

originally posted by Auna

The word one I mentioned wasn't in any of Janny's works but heck if I recall which book it was in.

You missed the extra quote near the end when Elienne is told to ask the prince what his part of the prophecy is. Good eyes though, I missed most of those :smiley:

It took me forever to see the extra quote mark even after you told me it was there. I reported it as well and am now going to work out where you view these submissions.

location 4366
‘A Seeress’s words never pass unheard.’ Ask Darion for his portion of the Trinity. Afterward, if you still wish to renounce your Consortship, come back, and we’ll talk. But I caution you: Ielond chose you for the Prince’s bride. Trust there was purpose behind his selection. Change might well disrupt the legacy he left his ward.’
-extra quote mark.

Well I turned on the automatic book update option, but still cannot find where these typo submissions are on the profile page. Took me forever just to find my profile page!

Eventually found all the typo submissions, was looking on the wrong profile page. Nine received submissions, none processed yet.

Pleased to announce that Sorcerer's Legacy in e format is now up for pre-order from Open Road Media - release date is early March.

Brand new cover art too!

You can still get the audio version from Audible, Emily Gray narrating.

Clcik on cover image to preorder on Amazon.

The Sorcerer’s Legacy e-book has been released!

Here is a link you can share with your friends and any interested reader communities you’re involved with: