Overseas friend

originally posted by Brian K Mulvey

I apologize if this is the wrong section in which to post this inquiry, though it does seem appropriate given it pertains to writing.

I am trying to find the woman I met on this website around 2005, whom I last had contact with via email around 2006, when we were critiquing some of each other's work. You live in Europe, and I in the United States, and our communication was halted quite suddenly due to an issue on my end which you never learned about.

I no longer have your email address. I would like to thank you for your time, and offer to continue where I left off on my part of the bargain (though our swap was somewhat even at the time), if you are still interested. I also need your full name for in the event my novel is published, because you most definitely need to be credited in my acknowledgements section. Your recommendations were influential, and I am nearing completion of the project.

I can be written to at the same email address as before, which is castlemor at yahoo. It would be good to hear from you.

I hope you are well.

originally posted by Brian K Mulvey

Update:

I'm going through all your recommendations and I am totally impressed. I wasn't wise enough six years ago to realize just how good you are at critiquing.

If you see these posts, don't be a stranger…