Oak, Blood, Iron

originally posted by Trys

Did anyone buy Flights: Extreme Visions of Fantasy that has "Oak, Blood, Iron" by Janny and "Watchfire" by Ray Feist and Janny?

originally posted by skeoke

Is that available in USA or UK? Should I look in Borders, Barnes and Noble, or Amazon?

Let me know, and I probably will. Any art work?

originally posted by Arend

Yes, I did. Lovely collection of stories, although I haven't finished yet. Of the two I like OBI better than WF. The former is more contained, simpler and more satisfying (to me). The latter, I can't quite put my finger on it, was a nice read but did not inspire the flurry of imagination that OBI did.

originally posted by Hellcat

My copy is in Murder One, awaiting pick up… I have a long plane flight on Sunday

Hellcat

skeoke,

Definitely out in the US. I got my copy from Amazon but I would expect it to be in the bookstores. As to Britain, Australia, New Zealand, etc., I don't find the book listed on Amazon.co.uk but inquiries are worthwhile.

Trys

originally posted by Hellcat

it is on amazon.co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0451459776/qid=1086943885/sr=1-1/ref=sr _1_0_1/026-8182298-6798004#product-details

originally posted by Hunter

It can be purchased in Australia via any of the following book stores:

- Slow Glass Books (www.slowglass.com.au)
- Galaxy Books (www.galaxybooks.com.au)
- Angus and Robertson book store. http://www.angusrobertson.com.au/featuredbook1.asp?StoreUrl=angusrobertson&booki d=0451459776&db=us

The : in the title threw me when I searched for it. Glad it's listed there.

originally posted by Jay_Jay

Oaky folks, who wants to be the first to post a review for Amazon? :smiley: And is that a bit of Janny's artwork on the cover? I'm guessing it is, because she seems to be very fond of drawing winged beasties!

originally posted by Emrys

Flights is in at least some US bookstores. I saw it in B&N earlier this week. Didn't get a copy then because I was running late.

I am moving in two weeks or so, but I simply cannot take all the hardcovers that I own with me. One hardcover is "Flight: Extreme Visions if Fantasy" and I willing to part for it if you (the interested party) want to pay for postage and perhaps some packing costs.

Trys, apologies if you consider this post inappropriate for this forum.

originally posted by Jay_Jay

OHH!!! MEMEMEME!

Please e-mail me: (email removed).

I sent you an email Jay-Jay!

The paperback edition of Flights: Extreme Visions of Fantasy is scheduled for release in June 2005.

Trys