New Stories

Well, it is the FINALE OF ARC III! and the rip roaring finish of Alliance of Light.

It better tear through some hot expectations and top em with bolt-lightning panache.

I spent HOW MANY years orchestrating stuff to this point???

You'll get blown away. I am counting on this.

originally posted by Mark Timmony

They will indeed Janny! hehehehe

originally posted by Angus

In the words of Vincent Gambini (sarcastically):

"I THINK I GET THE POINT"

It is one thing for Janny to gloat, because she has invested years of her life into creating this masterpiece, but Mark?

Mark, it is hard enough to wait. We're dying out here! The re-reads are great, but when you know that there is more, just out of reach?

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

T-minus 3 months, 24 days and counting…

Oh Angus - don't be like that.

:smiley:

originally posted by Angus

Easy for you to say, advance-copy-already-read-twice guy. And, in the words of Forrest Gump, "that's all I have to say about that".

Forgive my petulance, but the rest of us are entitled. Hmmpph!

T-minus 3 months, 19 days…

originally posted by Tamas

"rip roaring finish of Alliance of Light."

Now could that be a hint? Wouldn't it be lovely if the Alliance really was finished!

New story, just turned in…and it looks good!!!

Watch this topic for breaking news and some fun :smiley:

originally posted by Reading_fox

I'm watching! and waiting.

Here it is - I've just had a new short story accepted for an anthology titled CATOPOLIS forthcoming sometime next year from DAW books. The editors are Marty Greenburg and Janet Deaver-Pack, and the story is titled Cat Call 911.

As I have finalized dates, and information I will post them.

Pause, deep breath - yippeee! another brand new story finds a home.

Yay! Can't wait :smiley:

originally posted by Sundancer

Hooray Janny! Another short story accepted, I'm so pleased for you (and us). I'll watch out for it.

SWAT! another deadline, down for the count…in short, another short hits the finish line. Only the final polishing to go…satisfaction, you betcha…I had to pause with some of the Novel's characters sliding into SERIOUS trouble, and throwing the blanket over their clamoring to get this short piece off was - rather - trying.

They kept right on yelling in the background, see…

Ah the wild and wooly trials of writing…