NaNoWriMo anybody?

Or whatever it's called - anybody doing the nutso thing and trying to write a novel in a month???

originally posted by Laneth Sffarlenn

lol, I tried it last year, but just didn't have the time to commit to it.
It works out to some 1666.66666666667 words per day, which isn't really that hard when ye think about it, especially when ye're just supposed to let it flow without structure or reason.

I will, perhaps, do this one day…when I work from home and my fianc’ can't tell me off and have no boss to tell me to actually work…maybe…

Well, applause for Blue - she actually DID IT, and in spades, too, since she sent me the count.

Here's raising a glass!

originally posted by Clansman

HUZZAH for Blue!!!

"For she's a jolly good (speed) writer
For she's a jolly good (speed) writer
For she's a jolly good (speed) writerrrrrrrrr…
And so say all of us!"

Now, where did that bloody keg of Guinness get to???

originally posted by Brittani

Wow! Go Blue!

I tried to do something like nanowrimo one time, and I as I got closer to finishing my novel, I got nervous and quit. Every time I try to write something I have this terrible fear of someone actually reading it. I don't know why. Every time someone does read something I write they always like it.(or they are just lying). I can't even draft a quick correspondence at work and not be nervous about it.

Ahh Well- I'll just stick to reading really good books instead of trying to write them.

originally posted by Konran

I didn't do NaNo this year, although I've won twice. Congrats to Blue though. Maybe next year I'll be in there with you.

originally posted by Mark Stephen Kominski

Congrats to Blue, Clanny, you need to work on your meter… :wink:

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving, chief (and the same goes for the rest of you crazy Paravians!).