Initiate's Trial: Third Sneak Peak - scavenger hunt

A little sneak peak has been posted at a site some of you are familiar with - go scavenge!

Be First To Post the Link Here!

originally posted by Sarah

Ok I posted this in another topic but I saw this itty-bitty-teaser-one-sentence-snippet here:

http://www.librarything.com/topic/50143

I don't know if this is the one you meant but if this is all you can say without spoilers then you cannot imagine how excited I will be to get my hands on this book! :smiley:

Ah, no, that wasn't the hidden one I meant (it runs to 3 paragraphs or so)…but you get a point for the fifth line on page 56 of the going manuscript!

Keep seeking…

originally posted by Zorana Lewis

Well I -thought- I knew where it was…but it ain't there. So I'm either on the right website, but the wrong section, or I'm on the wrong website and the wrong section. :smiley: I shall carry on searching.

originally posted by Walt

It's too bad the internet isn't organized like Athera… then we could all split up into Lane Watches…

Dag nabbit! I thought I still had an old link to an old old snippit (Fugitive Prince) and can't find it now. Drat that Diligent Archiving!

originally posted by Clansman

Okay, I tried one of Janny's faves (Redroom.com), and that was a bust. Her last post there was in March, unless I am missing something obvious.

originally posted by Kirsten Laurelle Wallace

I tried the most obvious and searched through the discussion pages pertaining to "sneak peaks", "stormed Fortress", and "Initiate's Trial." Also a bust.

Quote: "Clue: think back. I've done this one before."

I don't think I've been on here long enough to know what you're talking about. (pout)

Me neither, and I checked the Chrons, just to be sure. Nuthin', unless she posted it in the Lounge or some such place.

She is crafty, as we all know to our chagrin (and joy).

originally posted by Jay_Jay

You're all looking in the wrong places, and Janny is enjoying this. Hint: you need to go north! :wink:

So wait, you've found it but your not going to tell us?
(puppy dog face) I'd tell you…

Good luck Kirsten… Jay has a streak of gleeful deviousness that rivals Dakar in an Iyat storm.

hmmmmm…

North… north… Oh! I get it! North Pole! as in Santa knows, but he's not tellin' us…

Ah, you are all spinning about like weathercocks…and Jay, you are very cruel!

C'mon, you Canadians, she's one of your own!

That, folks, is a double entendre HINT!

WINTER!

NO. SANDTIGER!

I'm just really confused… :frowning_face:

AAAAUUUUUUUUGHHHH! I lost Sandtiger's web info!

I have sent her an e-mail, and it hasn't bounced back. I can't find nuthin' beyond her email address.

Probably thinks I'm some weird internet predator…unless she's lurking and laughing her head off with Janny at at the hoops they've put us through.

originally posted by Trys

Right church wrong pew as they say. :smiley:

originally posted by John Parsons

quote:

Dakar…his initiates reserve … as much sensitivity as his former master.

His former master…Dakar…Initiate???

(Sound of boiling brains…)

John

PS Because I'm a helpful soul - try searching the chat area archives for Sandtiger.

John - you are Truly Cruel!!! And naughty, too. The stampede you are causing (in the wrong direction!) might just rebound.

Sandtiger, perhaps, could be kind enough to put the lot of you out of your misery…if she's even aware her ears are burning…helpful soul that she is (usually).

KEEP SEEKING!