Fellowship Sorcerers and initiate knowledge

originally posted by Izzy

Wasn't the council at Corith when the compact was made in order for humanity to find shelter on Athera? ie/ It signified the beginning of the THIRD age.

As to the F7… Don't forget that this website has a FAQ!! In the case of the F7…

FAQ Subject - The Fellowship of Seven

The entire FAQ is linked under the Author Notes menu option.

Regards,

CJ

originally posted by Annette

Actually I thought Davien gave away who Cianor Moonlord was and I have my suspicions about Cianor Sunlord. I was completely not suspicious in the least till I finally worked out what Davien meant, now I look at Paravians in an entirely different way.

Janny was Cianor appointed keeper of the records in 902 first age or second age? The way how it is written it seems like the first age, but I thought the second age started with the arrival of the Sorcerers and they arrived 827 first age.

Another time-line question was Ithamon being 18,000 years old. It does not seem to add up if the sorcerers have been here 10,000 years and there were only 827 years in the first age. Have the Sorcerers been on Athera longer (longer second age), or is Ithamon not quite as ancient as that?

Jeff - for direct info, YOU HAVE TO ASK ME DIRECTLY. Otherwise, it's reader speculation and I leave that to itself - part of the fun…the facts in reader posts may, or may not, be correct, or they may (or may not) be colored by what they preconceived, or thought they remembered.

It's a BIG set of books. :wink:

Part of the thrill is in the re-encounter/revisions of opinion as notions get stood on their head, or smashed outright - so I tend not to interfere with that.

You referenced me by NAME, asking, about the typo - I tossed in the other under the same blanket.

I will NOT answer if it impacts the forthcoming story.

so there be the 'ground rules' – use em wisely. :smiley:

originally posted by Annette

Apologies Janny, I had not realised with the latest reprints you had changed the dates around, I will put the rest in the typos thread.

I must say moving Alithiel's forging to the second age makes me rethink a few things, since someone seems to be doing a bit of moonlighting on the side. I had wondered if that could be done, seems I have my answer. :smiley:

originally posted by Jeff

Hi, Janny.

I hope I didn't inadvertently give offense.
My "…no such luck!" probably should have had a :smiley: behind it. It was meant in a humorous sense like with readers asking for snippets.
I respect the ;X.

I'll be sure to post direct questions separately from other posts.

Your time and sharing are appreciated.

----------------

Hi, Izzy.

Thanks for the reminder about the FAQ. There's a lot there that I missed, including about the current thread. I'll finish reading/reviewing that before asking any more questions.