Dreams featuring WoLaS characters

originally posted by Tygrr

I have had several dreams of Athera and it's inhabitants, I never remember too many details. But last night I had quite a vivid dream, and it didn't involve Athera, it had Janny Wurts herself in it!!! For some odd reason, she was in the passenger seat of this moving car, and I was in the back seat. I couldn't see her face. I was so excited and wanted to ask her a million questions, but I couldn't remember any! All I could think of to say was, "Stormed Fortress was the best book in the series, my favorite book of all time!" then I continued to be tongue tied, until we dropped her off at her chosen destination. LOL!!!

originally posted by Meredith Lee Gray

Wow, you're giving Janny a ride, instead of her taking us for a ride as she is wont to do. Cool!

My WoLaS dreams are horrible Mary Sue drivel I would be ashamed to ever share. :wink:

Tygrr - (thanks!) - you can go ahead and ask your gazillion questions, here - I may respond. :smiley:

Or may not, if it would pose a spoiler for later.

originally posted by Tygrr

Janny,

I am thrilled that you noticed little 'ol me!!! Unfortunately, I am as tongue tied in real life as I am in my dreams. I have had a ton of questions answered just by perusing these discussion boards. Once I have read through all of them, maybe I will have some questions left.

I am just loving the fact that there is a place such as this, where there are soooo many others who share my love of your wonderful story! Let me add that you have given me tons of hours of enjoyment over the past 10 years! Keep up the good work!!!

Tygrr

originally posted by Tommy Br’kling

How is it possible that i’ve never heard or read this book and dreamed the whole story last night… thats freakin me out even the map was the same as in my dream wtf!