Davien's Discorporation

Also, an easier to remember version of the link is:
http://wiki.paravia.com/ :smiley:

I've gone through the entire Chat Area archive for all the posts Janny has ever made here, and much of it has already been added to the Wiki. The rest will go in as time permits – none of it will be overlooked!

Shedding more light in further depth - if you want to re-examine a second scene which evokes the effectiveness and depth and working of the Paravian warding - have a look at the earlier scene in the subchapter called Tidings in Peril's Gate, where Asandir returns his horse to the stable at Althain Tower…it's a scene some would call "window dressing" - Not!!!

originally posted by Frank T Davis

In the U.S. version, go to pages 130-131.

You are correct as usual, when I first read this, I obviously flew right over it without due appreciation.

Frank

originally posted by Auna

As usual, my teensy understanding is like a drop in the ocean of whats going on here :wink:

I remember that scene with the horse quite vividly. I remember thinking - normal humans are screwed!

originally posted by Winter

"destroyed the binding of the Dragons, by willed event - an act that would have brought UNKNOWN and perhaps terrible consequence for the other six who remained."

This seems to suggest that the dragons' binding was laid on the Seven as a whole. That the elimination of a single member would effect the others in a way that goes beyond merely being shorthanded. Does this mean that Traithe and more recently Sethvir's near death situations were/are potentially have/had far more impact than the loss of a valuable but single individual?