Curse of the Mistwraith paperback out of print?

originally posted by Melanie Moore

Greetings!

I am almost finished with a reread of CotM and I have determined that I need to retire my hardcover edition. I haven't had any luck finding a (US) mass market paperback edition of CotM anywhere. I am surprised to find that on Amazon/Borders' website this title is listed as out of print. Is this true? Will there be a rerelease of the Wars of Light and Shadow books in paperback (US)?

Thank you in advance,
Melanie

I'm not sure about the publication status, but I've had good luck getting WoLaS books through Amazon marketplace – occasionally you can find a New copy both in paperback and hardcover. I've been trying to get the whole series in both formats, one for travel and one for the snazzy bookshelf feel :smiley:

Regards,
BU

originally posted by Melanie

Thank you for the response, Brian. I do have the entire series to date in hardcover and I used to have them in paperback as well, but I gave the paperback editions away to a friend whom I'd hoped would read them. It is proving very difficult for me to find a copy of Curse of the Mistwraith, Ships of Merior and/or Warhost of Vastmark(pb) on either Amazon or eBay that costs less than $20. I did, however, find several copies on half.com. My goal now is to find as many books in the series that I can from one seller to try to save on shipping. I am also considering getting the complete series from amazon UK for myself for Christmas since I really love the new matching cover artwork.

originally posted by Cheryl Detmer

I have them all in hardcover too and never got them in paperback. Wish I had though. I love the hardcover paintings though so I'd do it all again buying them the first day out. lol