Bookstores

Sarah -

Thanks for the notice.

I was aware that most of the mass market paperbacks from Harper Collins USA were out of print…but I'd thought Fugitive Prince could still be had, as well as Warhost.

Traitor's Knot and To Ride Hell's Chasm are Meisha Merlin titles - and that company has been forced to close its doors.

To get a new copy of Curse of the Mistwraith, order it from England via amazon.co.uk, as all of the books are very much in print over there.

originally posted by Sarah Hard

Thanks, Janny, for letting me know. I wouldn't have minded getting hardcover editions of the books, but since all formats were out-of-print save for the 3 titles still available I'll have to go looking abroad.

Blue, many thanks for the offer!

originally posted by Sebastien Russell

Strangely, you won't believe how difficult it is to find Janny's books here in South Africa.
It's so damn frustrating.
But in order for me to get previous books, I have to order online - which is equally frustrating since I like to read the book I just bought within a couple of hours of buying it! LOL.

originally posted by Jeff

Hello, Janny.

An Amazon.com search under your name currently produces three Kindle editions of books that seem unusual:

The Black Book [diary Of A Teenage Stud], Vol. Ii: Stop, Don't Stop (Kindle Edition)
by Jonah Black (Author), Janny Wurts (Author)

The Cycle Of Leadership by Janny Wurts and Noel M Tichy (Kindle Edition - June 1, 2010) - Kindle Book

What Would Machiavelli Do? by Stanley Bing and Janny Wurts (Kindle Edition - June 1, 2010) - Kindle Book

Do you genuinely have a part in producing these titles, or is it an Amazon error? I notice that they are Harper Collins titles.

No way I had anything to do with these - I will inquire what, via London, Immediately - ??

I have alerted the appropriate people - and thank you, Jeff, for your sharp eye.

This isn't nice behavior on someone's part, at all.

I have word from the publisher - probably a glitch; the titles are NOT mine, but apparently they are legitimate books; something messed up in the entry (how odd) but it will soon be corrected.

Thanks again - always ask! It really helps to get stuff like this ironed out, if you see a mislisting, do report it.

originally posted by Jeff

…glad to be useful.

I signed up to be notified by email when Amazon has Initiate's Trial available for preorder. Hopefully that will show interest in the title.

originally posted by Jon Moss

I can't find Initiate's Trial at B&N's website, so I can't flag it yet for my wish list. I've been boycotting Amazon for months now, so I prefer to use B&N when I can.

Ciao, Jon

Jon - stay tuned. There is not (yet) an official pub date - that should change very soon, when I turn the manuscript in. Getting closer to that by the moment.

I expect once the date is locked you will see a posting.

originally posted by Sandra Jacob

Jeff, is Initiate's Trial listed at Amazon. I also prefer to buy from B&N since with my membership the prices are lower and I get free shipping, but I'm not averse to registering at Amazon just to produce interest in the book.

originally posted by Sandra Jacob

Oh never mind! I just looked and also signed up for an alert. I'm at work and can't get on Goodreads, but plan to post that it's available to do that to generate interest in the series.